Monday, September 28, 2009

F1 MOOD

let's update my blog now.since i have quite major stories to post last wikend,didn't have d opporunity to cos was damn bz...mcm paham la.niwaes let's begin with d...friday,met sum frens.
they wanted go bugis.dunno for what reasons.tag along cos i was feeling down d whole wik you noe..so yar.was late(as usual)trying to purchase standard tix cos didn't have ezlink?ok it was fucking long queue.just go wif d flow.when its my turn,put in d 2$ note and drop sum coins into it,but d fucking machine seems not accepting my money.sumpah sial.as if my cash was fake ones.tried several tymes,you noe me la,case tknk malu nye.4-5x.still cannot.and i noe for sure d ppl behind me was not patient enuff.eh sial,not my fault what,its d bloody machine la. okay den i give up,i think after d 5th try,or no,,6th or 7th try.ok wtv.walked off confidently,blushing as usual,when i turned passed by tis boy/man, not reali a matrep,but malay la kn.den he was containing he's laughter luking at me.ape lagy aku naik tandok ah.mumbles to myself,"eh suar nk ketawe tkmo step maintain ah,ko ketawe sumpah aku sepak kay tk bedek" ppl think i psychotic talking to myself plus muke marah giler jalan.walked aimlessly for 5 mins,like an idiot,forgetting my real intention to take train.den walk to d taxi stand, hailed for cab.muke sumpah org kaye.chop duit.texted my frens ask em wait at d taxi stand instead of cntrl stn.den one of em' was like...'you can purchase d tix at d counter itself what?'i dunno dat but sum of my frens say cannot?ok wtv im in d cab oreadi.dun bother to make myself more pissed.but ltr they reminded me its F1 dae,which means,cab will be plus plus amount??!damn.forget that.sial F1.OKAY for d fact dat i have to pay more.d trip to bugis from my hse is usuali...8$ at most?but dat dae was fucking$14.50?wah damn expensive.den went to serangoon,tekka to eat indian food.at KOMALAS.luk at all d indian bazaar.well,deepavali coming soon.hmm den at nite,went karaoke at CASH STUDIO.aku mmg carefree life.relieved stress abis.


   


sat,went to one of my cuz place for open house,raye plus they just shift house so make sum kenduri.was fun get to mit them up,snap sum pixs,d pixs r all wif them btw,as i still haven reconcile wif dat person dat dae.so yar.dat person muke perasaan mau bebual ngan aku yer.case sum of my aunts and uncles crack jokes, and i could see usuali dia will ketawe plus share comments wif me.but dat dae,dia was like...''omg,i wanna talk to yoouuu pls''*muke nk share gossip tapi tk bleh*okay wtv,eat eat eat like pig den went off from dat place headed to my aunt,mum side place.again took cab.cos it seems my biological brother,suppossedly to be our chauffer for d dae,didn't turn up.betol punye suar.he can live wif his deary wife pat dalam cave okay.play fb games.n d kiddo sumpah can b d next generations of hermits.*case ignorant*


d cab dat we took,sumpah he thinks dat he is,..LEWIS HAMILTON,OR JENSON BUTTON,OR ALONNSOO*TELOR APEK*he drove damn fast.SUPER FAST.EXTREMELY FAST.LIKE GONNA CRASH ON EVERYTHING.once he just curse d ppl who wanted to cross d ZEBRA CROSSING AND JUST went off.sial nyer apek.sumpah siao.den he almost crash into a delivery guy,pizza hut yar.den he was cursing"CELAKA PUNYA OLANG".and i'm sitting in front, cos i dun want to sit next to d person.i swear my heart was at d throat.in my mind i was,,i still want to get married have family,enjoy life.HAHA.giler.but yar,i dun wanna die early.den i was being sarcastic"EH DIA NI MCM F1 RACER LA,HAMILTON KE,BUTTONE KE,"my dad was laughing his ass off.instaed of taking it as a sarcarsm,tis apek,take it as motivation.SIAL.he was even faster and smiling??when i turn to him.MATE DAH SEPET.okay mine not dat yar.den dere was few times he yawn SUPER LOUDLY,rubbing his eyes.Okay if you are tired,go back sleep okay setan,dun risk ourlife!alhamdulillah we managed to reach d destination,unhurt.








ytd,sun was one of d most tiring dae,woken up by dad to jog wif him to east coast.okay after d run,he advised me.yar was surprised to be advised by him,well he usuali talk craps,like a 6 yr old kiddo.sumpah.but ytd,he advised me to talk to dat person and stuff ,as usual,went all typical parents talk"kalau abah dah tkde,bla bla bla."expected he would give me a lecture when he wants us to sit by d beach*emo la tu*advising session took place for abt 30mins yar...initially i was listening to d ipod, he ask me took it off when we sat at d bench,i was like..OKAY...took off only one side of d earpiece.stop d music.listen to him.containing my tears,
couldn't take it nimore,on d music,naseb sbelah earpiece still dere.lagu pulak jiwang.com.LOVE SToRY ONE OF MY FAV.SONG NOW.okay its like as if my dad dun let me marry my ROMEO.WTV.but lucky i listen to song on d other side.if not,i'm able to listen FULLY TO MY DAD'S LECTURE I SWEAR ITS GONNA BE BANJIR AT EAST COAST wif my tears yar...air pasang.HAHA.passer by,luking at me so emo by d beach,crying??!plus sumpah at one point i feel like running away from my dad.STOP MAKING ME CRY FURTHER!sibok je org2 tgk like aku ni tgh film drama ke.MENANTI KEKASIH?alah sedihnye title.went back home and..yar had to take my dad's advise,,,so reconcile wif dat person..A.K.A...MY SIS LA.JENG JENG JENG.HAPPY ENDING,BUT not just yet?me had to apologise her husband A.K.A MY BRO IN LAW for dunno what reason?cos i fought wif my sis not my B.I.L?wtv it is they are married so have to.but he is a nice person.sumpah aku respect dia more den BIOLOGICAL BRO AKU SKRG.OKAY BYE.dats all folks.update soon..

signoff
fiezaward

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation