Tuesday, September 15, 2009

paiseygiler.com/fiezaward

since im soo freaking embarassed today,i shall post tis ALL IN RED.well, angry at d same time pissssed off.wtv u can associate d colour RED wif.first, i didn't woke up for sahur tis moning,okay it wasn't a big deal cos i neve reali wake up for it,but d big deal was i neve had enuff liquid d previous nite so was freaking thirsty like sumone in SAHARA DESERT i guess?woke up around 1145,saw msg by dat ZARA JR.maybe now i shud kol u dat bro...den was bugged by mum to follow her buy drinks?i meant d raya drinks,d ones in cartons;F&N n stuff?oh well,dragged myself to shower...been cursing my biological bro in d toilet though.i have to say dat biological cos scared others might think its em.*prangai bnyk bro* been doing all tis odd jobs,GUYS job ever since he left d house for someone not worth it.

grab sum shit shirt which sumhow reflects what i'm thinking of my biological bro.
sempat camwhore jap.HAHA



wanted to get those nearby my place,ntuc for instance,however my dear mum*bulan ramadhan bersabar bnyk2* insist on getting d ones at sheng siong,so far..?(prangai asfarella) cos it can have mixed types.grab d drinks headed back home.*prangai boboy*otw home,SEEMS LOTSA OBSTACLES YAR.stupid bazaar is getting on my nerves la!i.hate.geylang.sumpah.seems no other way to get back home, have to pass em.so IT WAS TOTAL EMBARASSEMENT cos aku sumpah kelihatan like maid pushing d trolley full of bottle drinks.n they were like happily luking at me sadistically as i was sweating like shit pushing it ups n downs d stupid wooden planks of bazaar.n dere's tis one point when i was going down d slope,d stupid trolley stuck to d wooden plank and sumpah my reaction was SUPER FUNNY i guess;I was like FUCK *case pekat punye* den d guys at d bazaar stalls were all like"kesiannye dia,,blabla"didn't reali hear d overall cos was bz concentrating to get d trolley off d shit.*prangai makcik*and i.didn't.wanna.turn.paisey giler.my mum was helping? me.but it didn't do a great help cos d trolley seems bigger than her for sure.lucky managed to get it off after about?3minutes.*case tarek sepenuh hati,jantan pe*


den walking towards d traffic light,fucking ching chong dah dorg tk puase,up kn darah aku je.they were like talking and pointing d wherebouts*prangai tourists*n speaking in their deep accent,plus blocking my way la!i was like,excuse me,exuSE ME,EXCUSE ME!!*CIK BEDAH JAP*i dun understand as they still continue their fu**ing conversation la!EH BELAH LA SIAL*KN DA TER'MINAH' JAP*phew.lucky my mum was like 100m behind me.neve heard wat i've said.hehe.


my freaking biological bro sumpah prangai pemalas nowadaes!i mean he could have just offer my mum to buy d drinks since he got a CAR rite??sepak muke.lalalala.THNX AH BRO.SUMPAH TK BEDEK.

okay,nvm,came back,clean my room windows,hang d curtains.i know ppl would be like,IS SHE A MAID?!NO.I.AM.NOT!I.AM.A.FULL-TIME.STUDENT.well,its okay once in a while raye have to do tis*smangat nk raye* and since my mum's not at a gud of health so ya.and evening i helped her whipped up dinner(break fast).wohoo.(pixs below).tmr plan, spring cleaning again and dumping some of my stuffs?!! and maybe i'm miting my so called bros after break fast...

BEEF STEAK N MAGGI GORENG.SEDAAP PEE

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation