Tuesday, September 8, 2009

new luk?!

wohoo!today,I shall start off wif showing d heels again..okay im not reali a heels freaks but yar lately love soo much, n tis one have been personally admired by ASFA n ME since we were werking at SUm place la kn...tis one from charles n keith, quite affordable yar!well, me like d bronze n cream though

http://www.charleskeith.com/product_info.php?products_id=1670&CKid=e49b6bb3368c47091423728567fe8a4b

next, today i've made d biggest decision IN my whole lyfe okay...well to me it is quite a big thing..*okay not bimbo or shaloow mind*dat is to cut my HAIR.well tis is hw it luks before n after...




then.....
well,d fringe is same,bangs.d difference iS shorter n CONCAVE...okay dat tyme i ever did it la..its juSt i dunno feel lyke cutting short again...n  dat shirt..hmm..mcm kenal je eh boi...okay bye.
next, i bought tis freaking gud stuff.been using it for d past 2 years..okay its not drugs or sum illegal stuff.lalala.its a hair solution since we talk abt hair la kn today..
well, you simply can get it at any hair salon i guess.tis cost $14 yar...*prangai promoter*d best thing abt tis is it won't leave you having tis greasy luk..it wll just make you hair luk shiny glossy like you just did treatment 24/7...n d smell..wooo..green tea..niceee
next after dat salon,i got into d queue to chk my finance state,whether my cheaque have been approve...n yes it did!*muke proud*.walk straight up to watson, dunno wat to buy simply browsing thru..saw d colour shampoo SHAB's been promoting but dun reali like it cos dun reali believe in all tis stuff..den for my pay,d first thing bought was....
tadaaa!
okay,need a lip gloss, saw d ZA one but I think tis is much cheaper n its gud cos its NIVEA..vitamins all u noe...apart from dat bought MAybelline foundation
ONE MAKEUP TIP: TO ENSURE THAT YOUR MAKEUP STAYS LONG,DAB ICE ON YOUR FACE BEFORE APPLYING MAKEUP.
tips from 'mak andam'
den on d way home, managed to grab sumthing from ntuc neeeaRR my place..loves tis soo much cos its chocolate but d filling is strawberry!I.LOVE.STRAWBERRY. and its a product of JAPAN.loves tidbits from  JAPAN.k sumpah prangai jepun. AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR TMR LA!
PS: TMR IS GG TO BE OUR VIDEO DAY! CHKLIST: PASSPORT,done,MONEY,done..OKAY GO!('',)

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation