Saturday, September 12, 2009

i.am.tired.com/fiezaward

09.09.09(nice date to get married eh?but went..JB!)
when JB wif d gurls.gurls?like alot but well,3 of us onli.HEHE.but was fun experience travelling wif d bus dere.but was f***ing TIREDD LA DAT DAE.more of dat after download d videos n sum pixs yaR!
10.09.09
well all i can say about ytd was...drama tk perlu la kn.was so tragic la.didn't want to elaborate d details.basically SUMBODY saw d ex-bf  at busstop la kn.so d stupidest  mistake was as usual i'm blur?*prangai nk tau which one*den when got to noe,stare at d guy case nk bantai nye la kn. lalala.okay, dat was normal experience.alot of my frens saw d ex.. me dun wish to c sumbody oso.okay ytd mingling arnd wif em was fun as usual den while fighting wif each other,ASFARELLA accidentally pushed me against d lift metal handle?*if dats d way to describe it*den as per normal n it seems like fieza=prone to accident.blue-black bruise dat night.okay sumpah prangai boboy.it wasn't asfa's fault though cos i've box her stomach b4 dat...well i guess ppl c tis will be like?VIOLENT NYE..Oooooo.okay dats my way.but b4 tis got d freaking injury at d kidney area when i joined taekwando last 2years i guess..was fighting n d ass just have to kick me at dat part though.*muke tknk maafkn*

11.09.09(WORLD TRADE WAS BOMB??)
den todae went for driving prac as usual,after which book for tp test finally,..7JANUARY10 IS D TEST DATE.HOPE TO PASS B4 MY BDAE!just hope to get it asap though*tkya buang duit lagi n can drive by 20!*but at d rate i'm going CAN I PASS?!hmm..after which when out wif d gurls from my poly 4 buke den as usual lepak chit chat.took lotsa pixs as usual.here's d two random pick.
they bought ice-cream from d 'ANATOLIA' TURKISH STALL..as usual d guys full of crap tricks but its cute la though.HAHA.hmm.well fulfill most of my frens wish to buke wif me *muke step celebrity popular giler*...next week d last week of ramadhan n lotsa ppl to break fast wif..n...no tyme to clean house..?well,dat can be settle i guess?
n tmr,i've a job from nazeema to handle d kids at a bdae party entertaining em by doing hair beading n nail art..ooooOOOOmust be interesting?!!(love kids)*prangai ANGELINA JOLIE jap.well, d pay's not bad..2h..arnd SGD50?can't wait 4 dat n get to mit zeema too! i miss lepaking wif her,n AT NIGHT...mit my sis lup BABY NANI.HAHA.conferm we'll n be spending tyme roaming d streets bitching n whining at each other!*muke tknk balek naik NR7*
PS:I WANNA GET D DRIVING LICENSE(fulfill dad's wishlist) ASAP SO DAT I CAN FULFILL MINE NEXT!VROOOOOM.K SESAPE MAU TUMPANG PICET fiezaward ye!

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation