Wednesday, September 23, 2009

last straw

well,my raye mood didn't turn out well...i ruin d whole raye mood.thnx to dat person.i reali had to give up n blew my top.lost my temper for once.hate dat feeling.like as if i was possessed.what to do,its done.its over.i'm trying to put all this behind me.hope so.im trying to avoid everyone in d family.especially dat person.i swear i hate her. maybe im still in d anger mood.but whatever it is.its doneded.full stop

well, whatever it is, my first day raye already like...bla bla bla.but had quite abit fun.miss d outing wif my cuzzy as they left my family for jalan raye as we are late.reali late.for our grandma house n stuff.cos dat person husband's grandma passed away.my parents have to show respect and visited d funeral b4 going for jalan raye.i didn't see d funeral.wasn't in proper attire,so had to sit in d car for about half n hr.well,below are my pixs for first dae raye had wif dad n mum.had sum snaps wif sum of my cuz whom manage to mit but dun wanna put up cos i luk terrible in it.i think tis yr, most of my pixs are syok sendiri case.cos didn't get to mit all my cuzzins.sadded.n pixs wif my mum,my stupid hand accidentally deleted it.thnx.

my first dae outfit


I.LOVE.D.KAIN.(BOTTOM)HEHE.NICE DESIGN.*self praised*WOHOO.n i had only tis pix of my cuzzins..d rest all,missed them.too bad.

n here's Mr.Hanafi


bored in d car,snap sum pixs.im a fan of this boy.hehe
second day of raye had lotsa cuz came in d morning to my house for raye.but haven bath so didn't snap any photo.busok.after they left,den we went out visiting d hse until late nite...and dat nite,dat was when everything went OFF.TOTALLY OFF.dat person just have to provoke me.dat was my final straw.D BOMB EXPLODE.VOLCANO ERUPT.name it everything one can think of.dats when my misery start.
moments of syok sendiri on 2nd dae
  
no pixs wif cuzzy,had to post tis man every now and den yar ppl,managed to snap wif my dearest mum...                         




2nd dae, i have d mood to done up my face. d first dae was plain jane.




third dae of raye,everyone starts werk as usual,n dat morning wif my swollen eyes,already luk like chingchong now i can't even see la,wrote a 3 pages letter,expressing my thoughts to dat person n stuff. and afterwhich,shower,out wif d shittest clothes n luk,spent d rest of d dae hanging wif one of my besties,umairah.spill out all d misery,share d sorrows,as she too had family matters.one of d a major problem i guess.walk to east coast from my house,den d two of us sat by d beach,choking ourself wif BEN N JERRY.believe dats d best solution to ward off all d shit in us.thnx BEN N JERRY.btw,its CHOCOLATE.after which we headed to her cuz place where we chit chat n gossip again.but her cuz said im different.too quiet dat dae.well i noe usuali im not.what to do,been crying all nite after d FIGHT.met another sis lup at nite,iryani.at paris her hometown.again,told of my misery.since d two of 'em knew about my family stuff.luv 'em so much.thnx gurls.u guys are reali great listeners.dat nite,dat person husband tried to make us reconcile.im not being egoistic.usuali i apologise to her first,but this tyme,according to her husband,she wants to do it first.i refuse to go out of d room or even get up from d bed.cos i just can't do it.can't face her.not now.



today,sat at home rot,thinking what to do.i just dun wanna face dat person now.not now.reali.i just can't look at her face.so didn't join mum go raye visiting.dunno what to,mum told me get sum food for dad dwnstairs when he's back from werk,but didn't have d mood.so whipped up sumthing simple for him.i think he likes my cooking, although he didn't say its nice,he finishes two plates of it la.ok bye.dats all folks for now.i'm blank.ok bye.


fried rice;ingredients from d fridge,dump everything i see inside.haha.

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation