Sunday, June 20, 2010

17 June,20 June...

HAPPY BDAE DEAR MOMMY MONSTER!

from children: coach  wrislet, kain for raya, bracelet (tk perlu) and  from d husband(dad,duh):
cash $.(standard).my dad looks super gatal  in photos.sorry about that yar ppl...


 
mom wif preggy TS and ofcos next up, mom and annoying me...

Happy Father's Day!



 
for breakfast and brunch: rummaged thru the kitchen cupboard and saw this pancake mix.felt like having it so follow the instructions,mixing it well wif yeGG and waTer...and tadaaa!here's my homemade pancake!served wif honey.its quite delicious.if only we had maple syrup at home...oh well, its okay.there's always next time...

for dinner:

 

please dun ask me why im so hardworking today.i just felt like cooking.today'S maybe my little cooking day.actually there's more to it.my dad kept reminding me its FATHER'S DAY today and hinting on getting a treat from me.he dunno that his freaking daughter is super broke at the moment.if she's not,she will surely get help from pizza hut hotline.fast and easy.well,just too bad,she then has to whipped up something to make it up to him...and here's the menu of the day...sweet and sour dish wif tom yam soup! it took her 2h to do all that...isn't it amazing??!(sorry, self-praised)btw,its edible oraites folks.


 

food thats donated to me during brunch tyme at verk.they(the colleagues not including chipette and chipmunk) are nice to me in terms of donating their little goodies to me...^ ^ okay lemme talk abt the egg custard.or to be more specific the wobbly egg custard.the custard is in a jelly-like state so its kinda bouncy plus wobbly,so whenever i had a bite on it,i will shake the thing like nobody's business.superretardme i know -_____________-



 

there's nothing wow about this thing actually.i tried it cos its new and lotsa ads on it...thot that its super nice or something...oh well...it taste NORMAL? (flicks hair)

and lastly,can i tell you guys something?i just felt i've been cursed lately.most,or in fact all of the teams i supported for world cup, they always go on the opposite.meaning to say the team that i bet it will win that night,it won't not even if its a good team that everyone aware of.until one of my frens told me to be quite and not bet on anything,or if i do,they are more willing to go against me even if its a terrible team they are betting on cos they know,the winner will always be opposite of what i bet for.superannoying/fiezagila.last confession:had a uper big crush wif kaka  from brazil.(okay random i know) gonna concentrate on the match now!

chauchinchau!



No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation