Friday, June 25, 2010

chaaaatttyy night

pictures explains everything....

what else we always do when we lepak in singapore....sheeshaaaa...
 
opps.rambot tk perlu....centre-parting pa??

 
 


 
my lovely sistaS....(lain mak,lain bapak)HEH HEH
sorry,mate tk nampak...
this is a great deal i bought ytd! love it!
~hugs & kisses~
the nice frangrant smell is great on hair!

and know what,this morning, about...an hour ago.it rains like nobody's business.like terribly.the hilarious part was,the moment i open my ella, it flips and flare up like sial and mcm terbang like that.okay,try to digest what i'm trying to say.superRR FUNNEH!i laughed mcm pompan giler tk betol alone.HAHA.told bff about it.i'm sure if she was wif me,she will drop dead laughing with me!

P.s: bitch you bff.kau gi mampos kay C lagi!( i will do it too actually if its not becos of attachment!!!)DARnnN...

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation