Wednesday, June 23, 2010

-___-


ijustsimplydislikedrawingsplusphotoshop later.darn.
some idiot just loves to peep on me while i'm typing.don't you ever think i don't know that you are 'checking out' on what i'm doing becos i do check blinspot from the computer frame reflection.and if you happen to glance upon this again.oh yes i'm talking about you bitch.

btw,can't you just have your own friggin' style statement no matter how ridiculous it may look?stop copying others oraite?and stop saying that i'm so weird today cos i'm not the chatty me and that i've been cursed just becos i've sat on your previous place and that you have that kinda lazy mood mode when you last sat here.not me.i'm just sorry becos i just don't feel like talking today.period.

and if you have something to talk to me or you feel you need a counsellor or something pls just beep me.i'll read your text msgs if i feel like to.i think i just woke up on the wrong side of bed today.i'm freezing cold like shit.what a spot to sit at
-____-

this always happen to me when i'm not in the mood to work/school or whatever.my mood swings sux.plus my attitude.everything about me is negative.period.

thank god i've had this bitchy/whiny blog of mine.or else i'll go bonkers talking to myself by then.i do not wanna waste paper.we shall go green for this season oraitez folks?

i hope after 6 my mood will be fine as i'm meeting the gurls.so yeah hope to have a good outing today.just counting down to 6...oh wait.its like a lonnngggg way to gooooo...btw, wish me luck for my photshop planout later for some hotel's swimming pool?thnx guys.i really need the luck to do it properly,not even well.

+_________0 (sicko face)

P.s: i just need to hug someone random out there...anyone will do to share my sorrow

-l-____________-l- (myowncreation)

BYE!

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation