Wednesday, June 16, 2010

HAPPY 20TH BDAE!!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANI!!


waiting for the birthday girl....
.
.
.
and here they come...(it was a mini 'surprise'? we wasn't supposed to be there. kinda thing..)
the couple! (at last)
awwww.aren't they cute together??HAHA.step malu2 pulak ni dua...

the foodzz...

nani the birthday gal!

nani the freak, pls mkn betol2..ni bukan reunion dinner.kau tkya nk tarek tu spaghetti tinggi2 kay.

we didn't expect the staffs there to sing along wif us?nani was super embarrassed i know until she trembled like nobody's business.(parkinson mode)
yaye..kau tk sabar nak makan cake tu kan...


not 30 but 20...the auntie at the cakeshop was abit....pekak i guess.

stress nampak potong cake??yeah!suke yaye dapat mkn eh....HAHA.

SEDAP NANI??TK SEDAP PON BEDAL JE AH EH!!

HAHA!sempat ni dua ekor take pix di dlm...er??
niwaes lupe nk include bear in any pix!kesian member!and we didn't take group photo!how lame can that be?HAHA.lupe la...sorry laaaaa...

and i think i dun wish to talk about all the not good stuff in my life rite now.cos i dun wish to tell the whole world about my problem and every single detail of my life right?ive been putting up a brave front all this while.i dun wish to destroy it.so let it be.everyone has a problem..probably bigger than mine.ive always been thinking positive.cos life has to move on no matter what.sometimes i just wish to turn back the clock.or maybe think that i might be cursed?but then again,i think its all a 'test' from god.i have to endure it.but not until i cant anymore.i try to erase the thoughts away from my thinking as i make myself looking busy and more outings.i kinda wanted to make more cash as much as possible.thats one way that can help me feel better in a way...so far ive let out my the misery in me about 85% to my bff.that's all.she understand me most.thanks baby..,for it to be 100% maybe its too much for her to digest in.so its okay.let me alone go thru the problems myself.we know ourselves best didn't we?
lotsa love,
xoxo
~fiezahanafi~

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation