Friday, June 11, 2010

busy days ahead...(mcm paham)

yes!its friday!TGIF.ohmygawd can't believe that the days are getting shorter nowadays eh!(makcik mode) seriously i think ive just like...dragged to work dat dae cos its monday....and now....its fri coming wikend...maybe becos i'm so busy wif all the plans...and as my mom said...''bz nah kau ni...tk abis2...dulu tk jarang pat rumah...skrg lagi terok prangai...'' HAHA.i kinda imitate her look at the back w/o her realising that...okay what a daughter am i...

ya its quite true...i make my house like a hotel now.chk in to just sleep.sometimes don't even go back bz ton-ing and lepaki-ing outside.haha.i almost finish cleaning up my pay...not even half a mth now...had lotsa fun though gg out with different people each day...the latest was ytd wif my cuzS..had fun though.i just hope they won't upload my stupid face on fb and tagged me..realli i dun wish to have the award winning title for the most sloppy girl...cos i hate cameras now...okay la not hate but dislike taking photos becos im NOT like d models in ads what...(LSE moment)

last wikend/this week itinerary: achieved(A)/intend to..

saturday: chalet(A)
sunday: chalet (A)
monday: went shopping with bff.bought quite some stuff till late night.(A)yeah!
tuesday: lepak with  the JAC till late night.(A)
wednesday: bought shoes plus hang out with members till almost dawn.(A)
thursday: outing wif cuzS.(A)
fri: going to mit the peeps and lepak till dawn/ton
saturday: maybe going club/ mit SB (WHICH IS UNLIKELY
-___________-
sunday: booked by peeps!

AND MON..i wish dat day doesn't exist...cos there's more to just being mon blues...im just scared and kinda pressurized thinking of that day...im reali scared...dear god,pls help me to go thru this day...

so look.that's the conclusion as to why my dad disagree of me step out from home...cos the moment i step out..i sometimes kinda 4get where my house is...HAHA.

its fine.cos at least i dun have to bear and put up wif TS.if aspa has TM,i have TS.HAHA.figure it out ppl!
niwaes,i'll promise to myself i shall be a good girl,lady,daughter in future...especially during the holy mth okay mom???(nodding repeatedly)

okay next up!(beaming with light) i would like to intro u.....
.............................
.............................

i like the style though,but i'm more at looking their models!kinda sweet poses..(wishing i could be that)HAHA.

 

 
EMma watson is so hot and adorable no more.she's grown up eh!
 
agyness deyn.loves her body structure.

and my all time favourite....
CHANEL IMAN.
(apart from GEMMA WARD duh..)

 

Lastly,i wanted to have this baby-G watch for so longgg....so long i've been longing it.......(apart from my
kate spade purse)

bitch.boss entered.and he just hate me so much.i know.i think he's racist.i know.he just kinda RAWR at me again.almost 12 noon.its okay.lunchtime readi...-____________- btw,he asked me to make a cuppa coffee.i wished i could spike him to death.HAHA (evil laughter)

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation