Thursday, June 3, 2010

human rights?

can i just say i hate humans now?its FUCking annoying ah ppl are such hypocrites.like super hypocrites.i just think what asfa said was true.damn true.i kinda be like her.hate human relationship now.just wanna be alone.in deserted island.but trust me,i'm not gonna be totally like her cos i dun really fancy animals.but pls,i dun abuse them either.i just stayed away from them.dats all bro -_-

humans just simply go on biting their own words.i didn't responded to that Fucking BITCH's 'conversation' wif me.you can call me lazy pig,ignorant bimbo or what.which i'm totally not.pls do Fuck urself kay.its becos of you two idiots that i have to land up with no WORK.freaking slack wif nth to do at times,oh well some of you may find it WOW.best pe.trust me.when(jap bukak watch)okay lame.tu pon nk blang.niwaes,ya,when u freaking spend the whole day counting down the hours which neveR end when u do.it sux big tyme -___-btw,i'm having an apple while typing this entry.okay i noe,who cares right?okbye.

i think i wanna declare myself a vegetarian.becos i fancy vegs and fruits alot now.not that last time i dun.its just i really really love it.okay who cares?dun need meat that much cos i think i'm too much of it.babat alot.LSE.oh well,i know you have a GOOD body unlike me.fine.fair enuff.

back about human thingy.i dun like people around my house?okay except for me,mum,dad.happy family.done.i dun welcome others nowadaes.im kinda sick and tired having to live and always prioritise others needs.can you just for once think of my needs?for freaking dinosaur years i've been tolerating all your craps and i simply just wanted to declare myself the only child in the family.yes.i dun include you and you (if you noe who i'm referring to) as part of my family nimore -____- how sad.i know.i just can't help it but to think that way.i'm just kinda scared that once you are married you tend to be different person.why must it be that way?why is it you guys must changed instantly?like it means nth to you to 4get all the memories you had with people around you?HOW SAD.

i used to accompany you play soccer and got all the bruises as a result plus nagging session from mum and dad.i didn't really mind.you used to freaking dote and over-protective towards me.i might 'hate' it in a way but i do appreciate the warmth and comfort you gave me.you used to even not get sick and tired of chatty me.oh well,its freaking different now.i cant even have a proper conversation with you now.to be put in a blunt way,I FUCKING DON'T EVEN TALK TO YOU.i know i'm emotional for now.i really hate this feeling.maybe thats becos you choose the wrong  life partner.i swear.if it was someone else.i still could have proper conversation with you perhaps?*P.S im not talking abt the person,love of my life or what?i'm referring to a person who has BLOOD ties wif me*

as for the other person,i kinda neglected you in a way.cos i've spent enuff of my time with person A.maybe if only i sepnd time with you,i could have fancied dolls like you do.ok wtv.fine fair enuff.i never really had time spent wisely with you.okay i did not until i did 'tansform' to be a proper girl.(prangai tomboy).only after the age of fourteen i can hold up a proper conversation with you about dressing styles and other girl stuff.and if you wanna stay in my parents house, can you simply do me a favour? just fucking shut up and just let whatever things stay untouched?is that a difficult request?its simple isn't it?i dun think its that bad of a request.so up to you to think and choose.if it prolongs and you come up with all the nosensical things,i swear i'm gonna pack my luggage and off to some place,anywhere will be fine.i'm sick and tired of these.becos of you,everyday this week i just purposely make myself fucking busy.outing after work is a must;lepak,window shop,shop and now i have to start my runs back.i think its betta than looking at your face.i have nth to say abt you coming back my place cos its not MY house.i dun pay it?its dad and mum's.so ya.its up to you to come just and when you wanted it,but ya,cos of you i kinda suffer again.no privacy at all.trust me,you try be me.having to endure all this piece of shit.
~i'm back from some walk just now~OK.i've been like deliverywoman of late.niwaes that bloody idiot wanted to bring along me for a meeting according to him,and now he just left without me?Fuck yourself.this is what i meant.always stranded with nth to do,when there's work,its not really important ,some shit work for me just for the sake to keep my time out.speechless at times.like HALO?am i invisible to you???only you have the answer.and trust me,the answer is so obvious and hurtful.so i betta not hear it.it just adds to my misery now.and some idiot thinks what am i?a machine-like counsellor?whereby its not living and not tired of you complaining?people whom i dun even really see or even know you and you know looking for me to whine about ur life misery?can we exchange shoes?only then you know what is it being ME.

FRENS=having to share the good and bad times.but when some simply shared the bad times?is that FRENSHIP?i had enuff of it.look, i'm just gonna erase you from my dictionary.I seem to develop this syndrome of talking to pets(namely cats and fishes) by myself.the feeling is great.they can't answer back right?they just look at you and wonder WHAT IN THE WORLD THIS BITCH's TALKING ABT.and all those cats at the void deck seems not to be SCARED of me nimore?cos i tend to run away upon seeing them and they too run.wow.stupid of me.bitch.conclusion is,the more i know about human and learn them scientificallly, the more i felt digusted.disgusting living creatures.I NEED A BREAK.timechk:450pm.how sucky another about 1h 10mins to go.DORAEMOn show has ended.that's my only entertainment here for this week.damn damn lame -___- pls entertain me sombody.

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation