Monday, June 7, 2010

IM IN PAIN !!! *groaning* (great one indeed)

know what?its monday.how annoying can that be.trust me i dun like it.early morning have to rush back to school send the report.den to office.was late.whats new?otw to school,such an embarrasing thing have to take place.in the train.what a place.F.as it was raining this morning,got the ella to work duh.so after using dump it in thye bag.yes i know.im a messy girl.aniwae,the was a trail of water dripping from my bag and as a result it looks kinda my pee-ing my way thru.HAHA.i quite realised that somehow.like water dripping from my bag and wet the socks.i couldn't be bothered.was so much into music and was more of wanting this moment to over soon,be in school asap,hoping that its not late to work.then this girl and the mum,just have to spot it.saw them having intense conversation.then last part they were looking at me.no,not me.my bottom.no no.i mean bag to be exact.in my mind was like ?????

this girl;was sitting infront of me then was like talking to me...???(i couldnt hear anything as my music was FULL blast)so decided to like take it off'and like huh???the girl: i think your bag (eyes on my bag) is dripping???other commuters were gazing at my bag???okay what kinda english was that? but i somehow figure it way out.and responded :huh?isit?serious?*hands all over my bag*HOW SICK IS That?(OKAY WHAT WAS THAT FOR) pls fieza,she's not gonna lie to you rite?we are strangers duh.HAHA.,,,ONE MINUTE LTR,fieza: OHHH.okay thanks.(all the way thru after that smiling to myself like i'm an idiot) chk2,it was my water bottle,the cap was freaking loose,so ya drip out and flooded the bag.wet my attendance list,my school paper.F.lucky my report was in my hand.

im so embarrased that w/o thinking much,log in to fb and update my status.(trying to avoid further glances to the girl and her mum)HAHok wtv,hope i never mit them again.btw, thanks.but then again you could have just dun bother abt it.cos it dosent make much different.the water from my bag still dripping.....damn.PORK AGAIN (looking at the pantry table) HOW GROSS.PLS I DUN WANNA HAVE SWINE FLU YA PPL.(disgusted face)

and now i have a terrible stomach pain.like freaking pain.gastric is back.how annoying.just pop in a tablet hoping that miracle might happen.(the ppl here think im joking or what) i dun pretend to be sick cos i am already sick of this place -______-

No comments:

i.me.myself.

life is not a routine but creation